Monday, November 20, 2006

HANDMADE STITCH MARKERS


Here they are . . . the beautiful handmade beaded stitch markers that my SP9 Pal had made especially for me . . . I can tell that she has done her research about me as she knows I love and collect all things ladybug . . . THANK YOU AGAIN SP9 PAL . . .

BTW . . . the picture was taken with my new digital camera . . . its a Pentax 7.0 Optio M20 and has the one feature I cared about most . . . it's suppose of be jiggle-wiggle proof . . . so hopefully no more blurry pics . . . with the help of my daughter I have kind-of figured it out and with time I expect I will get better at taking pics of everything (especially of my granddaughter)!!

On the knitting scene . . . I have started another project . . . my SP9 hostess with the mostest, Heather, is having a little contest about knitting a green hat like the one Mike from the TV series "The Monkees" wore . . . the contest ends December 1st . . . sooooooo . . . I am going to sign off as hat knitting time is getting short . . . thank you again secret pal . . . your the best . . . ladybug kisses!!!!!

No comments: