Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Postcard From The Edge


Just a quick note before I head out to work. Last week I found out where my SP8 pal who likes to spoil me goes when the weather is HOT HOT HOT!!!! She was on vacation in San Francisco and sent me this postcard from one of my favorite cities! I have to admit that I was envious that she found the perfect spot to stay cool during this California heatwave! I will be there in February 2007 for a legal conference (and to get a little yarn shopping in of course). Got to go!!!!! Next post will be about PROJECT NUMBER 2 . . . its DONE!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You finished the roadkill?!? I may just pay you to finish mine for me. I just can't bring myself to ever touch it again. Ugh. I hate it. I've never hated ANYTHING I have made before. Even the felted bowl with the boo-boo in the stripe has more love than the roadkill.

Anonymous said...

The best part about conference being in SF is that 2 blocks away from the hotel is FiberARts or something like that - a cute yarn shop. Julie and I took the stairs (1 flight up) the elevator was too scary.