Thursday, August 10, 2006

YAHOOEEEEEE - PROJECT #2 IS DONE!!!!!!

I can't contain myself any longer . . . I FINISHED project #2, better known as "roadkill" the stuffed hedgehog toy!!!!!! I will post pictures of him as soon as he completes his stay at the "Felting Day Spa" (for weight reduction of course - he's drying out right now!) . . . and of course I have already started a new project . . . I am making baby booties for my granddaughter Kyra (that little 7 month old roly-poly bathing beauty - see previous post for picture) . . . and my thoughts are also turing to fall . . . I'm not sure if it's the thought of the beautiful colors of the trees or just the thought that it is going to be cooler weather . . . anyhooooo . . . I am thinking of knitting a sweater for myself like my granddaughter's (same style - neck down but with different type of yarn, of course) . . . also have yarn in a yummy peach color to make a blanket like my granddaughter's only BIGGER - a grammie blanket . . . then there is of course the yarn and pattern I have for making another felted purse and then . . . wait a minute . . . it seems I have a lot of projects ahead of me, so I had better stop writing and begin work on one of them . . . TTFN!!!!

2 comments:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I don't know how you managed to finish the roadkill. I hate mine so much the only way it will ever be done is if you agree to do it for me. :)

knitknak said...

Oh you busy little knitter!!! Don't ya just love it? I can't wait to see RK when he's dry.

OH MP...what a subtle hint hahaha.

anyhow....check out my blog ladies, I just posted picks of my sweater, and socks, and... the blanket I was working on last weekend.
Have a lovely weekend, I shall think of you while wearing a sweatshirt and walking on the beach! :)