Thursday, September 07, 2006

FINAL GOODIES FROM SP8 PAL


Okay . . . my computer, dital camera, internet and I have been having issues this past week and I have not been able to post until now . . . sooooooo . . . WOW . . . would you look at all the neat stuff I received from my Secret Pal Liz!!! . . . Liz gifted me with two skiens of Debbie Bliss Merino Chunky yarn in hunter green, two skiens of Peruvian Baby Silk (baby alpaca & silk) in a dark mossy green, two skiens of multicolored Esprit elastic yarn (that's right it contains elastic) in shades of blue and burgandy, the "One Skein" knitting book and a card telling me a little more about herself . . . I didn't guess who Liz was - she blocked her blog site for the simple reason that I would have been able to guess who has been spoiling me right away as she had recently been in an auto accident (she came out of if okay-her car didn't - but she did) and I knew this from an email I had received from her . . . so check out Liz's site at http://dancergrrlliz.livejournal.com . . . she is one "cool" girl . . . THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, LIZ!!!!! You have been a fantastic secret pal and anytime you get the urge and want to gift someone - you have my address . . . okay so my fingers are just itching to get started on working these yarns into some fantastic items from the book . . . but the real world (meaning job) is calling . . . so till later . . . ladybug kisses!!!!!

No comments: