Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HEATHER'S CHALLENGE!

I know that this is really a test to see if I am reading my hostess's blog . . . so here are my answers . . .

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

Okay as a true knitter I will knit anywhere, anytime . . . but the sofa in my living room seems to be where I get most of my knitting done . . . even though lately I have been thinking of knitting in the bathtub . . . I'm thinking it will cut down on "felting" time.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

This is a very frightening thought . . . something that my chocolate swap pal Joan is going through right now . . . so I guess that I would scrapbook . . . or read . . . and if I can't do either than I guess it would be to watch (gasp) "Murder She Wrote" reruns.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

Okay I know that this is not technically a foreign country but I have always wanted to go to Flordia and I have also always wanted to go to England . . . no particular reason just places I have always wanted to go to!!!!

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

I wanted to be a stewardess . . . I even interviewed with American Airlines . . . but alas it didn't happen (during that time which was long long long ago the major airlines just lowered the age to 19-1/2 but you still had to look like a playboy model-not a pixie) . . . so I went to college and ended up becoming a secretary . . . which has been fun (you know you make your own fun!)!!!!

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Rocky Road!!!!!!!!

This just proves the point that I will answer anything in order to have my name added for a contest (hey I am easy - not cheap - just easy)! hummmmmm that doesn't sound right . . . but my friends know what I mean.

No comments: