Thursday, January 04, 2007

I MADE THE SWITCH -- HAVE YOU?

I switched . . . am now BETA and it was rather painless . . . blog address has remained the same . . . just have to get use to entering in a google password now . . . only time will tell if this is a good thing or not and if there are other changes that I have not run into yet . . . can anyone tell me what the advantage is to this switch?????

I have to apologize to everyone . . . for the past 2 weeks I have been extremely busy (just like everyone else) and did not make the time to blog or to answer my e-mail . . . as a matter of fact I did not got near the computer for over a week . . . that has been the longest time that I have ever been away from a computer . . . so look to future blogs for all your answers . . . for now ladybug kisses . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I switched, you dont get the full advantage of the upgrade though unless you upgrade your template. Then instead of having to use html you can just click add or edit and put what you want in and it does the html for you...it is actually pretty nifty. I had to update my template and it wasnt bad at all. :-) Hope that helps :-)

~Your SP9 PAL