Friday, January 05, 2007

WEIRD? ME WEIRD?

I have been TAGGED and have to list on a blog 6 weird things about myself . . . sooooooo here goes . . . BTW . . . this is NOT for the faint-at-heart:

1. I freak out when I have to go over a bridge while riding in a car . . . if the bridge is over water I freak out even more . . . I do this quietly - just don't let any kleenex near me because I will shred it!

2. I am an aggressive control freak while driving a car (so if I am a passenger in your car you better put me behind the driver's seat - I apparently make little annoying sounds that freak out the person driving or so says my hubby and a couple of friends).

3. I am a Martha . . . not a Mary (bible related) . . . when doors, drawers and things are out of order around me I have to fix them . . . I am always straightening up after people but not in what I deem as their environment.

4. I like swimming in places where I can see the bottom . . . you know swimming pools, hot tubs, bathtubs.

5. I played classical violin between the ages of 8 to 19.

6. I apparently jump to conclusions in a single bound (this is according to my husband and I am sure that my friends will agree with him even though I don't think so).

Geeeeeeez . . . after reading this I think I ought to go into counseling (for myself that is) . . . sooooooo . . . now I get to tag 6 people out there so ya all better watch out . . . you could be it!!!!!!

TTFN and ladybug kisses

3 comments:

Heather said...

speaking of cute ladybugs kisses...
http://issueswithknitting.blogspot.com/2007/01/cute-as-bug.html

Anonymous said...

HELLO....JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN FORGOTTEN IN THE BUSY NEW YEAR :-) I AM GOING TO WORK ON YOUR SPECIAL PACKAGE THIS WEEKED AND WILL MAIL THE PACKAGE OUT SOON.....

~YOUR SP9 PAL

Anonymous said...

anyone home (tap tap tap) You gonna post somethin' or what?? I know you're weird.. LOL. Love ya